1. Applicant 1.1 Character name: Wisemonkey
1.2 Class: Mage
1.3 Current Realm: Sunstrider
2. Personal Information 2.1 First name: Mahmoud
2.2 Age: 20
2.3 Nationality: lebanese
2.4 Gender: Male
2.5 Tell us about yourself: hmm,I finished school last year and now taking a small break so i pretty much have a lot of spare time .But still i dont believe that a person should play around 12 hours a day of world of warcraft to be good,but i think coming to the raid focused after a good walk ,some fresh air and maybe some basketball can enhance your performance more .. after learning mostly everything about this game i play but not much . Im not saying am a raid-logger but its just am not 24/7 online . Anyway I have many hobbies such as reading magic books / basketball/Swimming . I used to play basketball on high standards till i stopped at the age of 17 ,now i am a casual player and i play for fun only.
3. Additional Information 3.1 Why do you want to become part of the Moral Decay? Well, I pretty much know alot about this guild.It is one of the oldest on sunstrider .. one special thing that kept this guild goin is discipline and quality raiding.ppl in MD are highly skilled but at the same time its a guild where you can have fun and have a good social atmosphere which is something that most guilds miss.Guilds with good progression often have stress and tention,while fun guilds have bad progress ..but MD have both which is the main reason for my choice.
3.2 What do you feel you can bring to Moral Decay? I can bring fight and class knowledge ,I think that the success of the raid is in how much u prepare for it before it happens .. I am a fast learner ,and i am pretty much a social person
3.3 Are there any Moral Decay Members who can vouch for you? hmm,there's verzo/tizo and i pretty much know golden heal and probably some others
4. Character Information 4.1 Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Wisemonkey/simple 4.2 Prefered raidingspec(s): Arcane
4.3 Do you have other gear we should know about? nop
4.4 Discuss your stat priorities. 15% hit>MASTERY>haste>crit .. well ofc the 15% hit is mandatory , then my biggest prio is stacking mastery since its pretty much obvious ,more mastery=more damage then comes haste since more haste =more bomb dmg and the bomb is a big part in an arcane mage's DPS
4.5 Discuss your talent en glyph choices.
T1:blazing speed (good for fast movement due to encounter mechanics)
T2:Temporal shield (best choice for survivability and DPS boost since it is off GCD- iswitch to ice barrier on malkorok only)
T3:ring of frost (not really beneficial ,imo its a PVP tier but still good for freezing adds before using barrage,i switch to frostjaw if needed on nazgrim or any other)
T4:greater invisibilty (90% decreased dmg for 3 seconds can be really usefull! one good example is the iron prison debuff on shamans HC ,i relly make the healer's life easier using my invi)
T5:nether tempest/living bomb depending on the encounter
T6: Rune of power (best choice for maintaining high mana percentage )
as for glyphs i usually use glyph of rapid displacement (very good movement glyph),glyph of blink on some encounters,glyph of cone of cold (only for sha of pride),glyph of evocation,glyph of arcane power
and i switch back and forth through these depending on the encounter's nature
4.6 Discuss your rotation (or priority).it really varies with each encounter but i will just state the basics .For an arcane mage its about maintaining as much uptime as possible on your RoP around (95%-97%) since any movement mechanic might be somehow disturbing ,100% cannot be attained like when using invocation,then comes keeping the bomb up on the boss/adds and refreshing it at right times (trinkets/gem procs) and maintaining a high percentage of your mana since more mana=more DPS and basically thats it.
4.7 What are your maxed Professions and why? enchanting(extra intellect won't hurt)
Tailoring (cloak proc can be a good addition)
4.8 Do you have a combatlog of a recent raid? Link:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dsnffb8ozamw1bbc/analyze/dd/source/?s=2615&e=3112
5. Raid Information 5.1 What is your raiding experience with this applying character or alt - formal main? i currently have 8/14 HC exp on this tier with a few spoils HC tries and i got thok HC to 1% on my old main which is a holy paladin, for the previous tier i have 9/13 HC ToT on my paladin and i didnt raid in T14 but i cleared normals later and 3 MV heroics with a hoF HC clear on my mage for fun xd
5.2 What resources do you utilize to remain informed about your class? I read on alot of mage discussion forms and i read guides from here and there (wowhead/icyveins/elitistjerks/mmo-champion etc)
5.3 What add-on modules do you use and why? I use DBM,tell me when ,omni CC,extra CD,quartz..well for my mage that's it for now
5.4 What is your attitude on wiping in raids:well,i get motivated and challenged to get the boss down !and i know that wiping is the base for progress..no wipes=no kills
5.5 Are you willing to gear, gem, enchant and spec for PVE, bring all needed consumables to raids, and install the addons we ask you to? Ofcourse I do
5.6 Can you make atleast 2 of our raid days from 19:30 until 24:00? (Wednesday, Thursday and/or Sunday) yea i dont have time problems
6. Computer information 6.1 Do you have a stable computer that can handle 25man raiding? yes ,12GB rams ,Corei7,MSI Z77A-43 gaming motherboard, nvideageforce gtx 580 GPU .. bottom line the PC can work wow on ultra easily
6.2 Do you have a stable internet connection?yea i do
6.3 Post a screenshot of your user interface while in a raid setting (A battleground or LFR shot is fine aswell): i rerolled to my mage recently as main so my UI is still a work in progress..didnt configure my bartender/vuhdo yet but here u go
7. Guild Information 7.1 Which other guilds have you been a member of?i joined moral decay on my holy paladin as the tier started but i suddenly stopped raiding for a bit due to RL issues then transfered to another server and played with friends in a guild called virtuosity and as we disbanded i stopped raiding on my paladin and decided to reroll to my mage but didnt raid in any guild on my mage yet.
7.2 Please state the reason for leaving them:i think i pretty much covered it in 7.1 xD
7.3 How many guilds have you been a member of the last year? all guilds listed in 7.1 was last year.
7.4 Are you applying to other guilds now?Nop
8. Conclusion 8.1 Do you have any questions for us? Nop
8.2 Do you want to share something, that we didnt asked? Nop, you covered all the mandatories
Thanks for reading
Mahmoud#2450 if needed
Joined: Jan 19, 2014
Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 am
Vouch, pitty enough not as healer but always a good guy to have around
Basics like maxed out professions, ilvl and a well written apply are ok. So i wanna ask the mages to check the reforges, gemming, etc. And other people ofc to vouch for
Joined: May 28, 2011
Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm
Joined: Jul 09, 2012
Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm
Raided with this tard. Good players, always prepared Vouch from me
Joined: Nov 26, 2013
Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:34 am
Vouch from me - good luck!
Joined: Mar 19, 2012
Location: UK / Lithuania
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 am
The reforging and gemming seems fine Lellion so if we need another mage then... vouch from me.
Joined: Oct 05, 2012
Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:53 am
This one's got trouble written all over him
_________________ "Hi, I'm Steve. Is Steve a good name for a priest? Because down at my local church. Our priest is called Steve."<br>
Joined: Aug 30, 2011
Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm
The Officer Team has decided to give you a Trial Spot for our Raiding Team as dps.
Please download following addons before entering our Raids.
- EpGp (reloaded)
- EpGp lootmaster
When you are in our guild and armory is updated sign up on wow-raid.com for raids. Dont forget when you have received forum acces, to check the officer weekly. This message will be posted mostly near tuesday / wednesday.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum